Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Month of April - April Rain

Month of April, Was thinking if I should write in to gahment to play April Rain on the Radio once a day.

A little background of the song, it was written for a female species named See Boon, daughter of Yu.

First met her when I was conducting training and she was still a new bird to the god forsaken company. First impression, upon talking to her, was that she was a smart and independent lady. I feel that talking to people in my company is basically a waste of my time, most of them stupid.

Thus she was one of the very few gems.

She knows what she wants and jolly well does it. A good manager, much better then a lot of managers I know. A natural, not fake. A person with style and spectacles resembling Ultra Seven.



Can hear some of you say, Nabeh wear specs no wonder lah, And please Wendi, not that spectacle joke again

Basically, got nothing bad to say about her. She is doing well in the company , though she deserves better, She is also happily in love.. I wish her all the best and April 14th is her birthday, hopefully can record a new song in time and pass it to her. Cheapo is liddat one.



Her secret identity revealed on photo for the very first time..

This song is more of an admiration for her. Not love, but appreciation. More about something that you can only appreciate, but cannot hold. Like a expensive toy you cannot afford, like a rain, you can only feel, but cannot catch.

This was one of my favorite songs written, a happy tune, have not wrote a happy tune for a long time since then. Since it’s my favorite song, I call myself April Rain.

One interesting point is that I do wonder how it would sound like if a female were to sing it and it would be interesting for her to sing this tune.

April Rain
Lyrics & Music By: Ben Loh
Performed by Stewie Says


Sitting here by your side
Feels so warm yet so cold
You walked away left me here
Standing all alone

Never seen a girl like you
Made me mesmerized for good
Never knew that it could hurt
By just dreaming of you

Can you feel the pain with me
All raining down on me
Not able to reach and hold
It slips and falls away

My tears flow with the pain
Seeing you far away as the rain weeps for me
Forever my April rain
Goodbye, my April rain

Come the day the rain will stop
From then on the sun will shine
Hope you find a better place to spread oh whoa oh oh oh

There you are by my side
Cant you see the long for you
Like the rain a boon to me
A wish that wont came true

0 comments: