Saturday, May 18, 2013

SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon... My First

The SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon is back this year. I remember when I was in NS we were all "volunteered" to go for this and tried all ways and means to get out of it. I took MC I think.

But that is in the past.

I actually signed up for this run happening on 1st September. Yes my first run. Partly cause SAF Operationally Ready NSmen can participate in the run at a NOMINAL fee. I paid only $8.50 for my run and I get all these...


  • SSBR & AHM ARMY Singlet (applicable only to all SAF Active Servicemen & all NSmen)
  • Event Tee (applicable only to SAFRA member*, SAF NSmen Family & Public)
  • Personalised Race Bib & Timing Device
  • Exclusive Finisher Medal
  • Personalised E-Certificate
  • Goodie Bag (sponsored items)
  • Insurance Coverage
  • Muscle Rub Down Service
  • Runpix Performance Review

My first run... even though its only 10km , but I intend to take it gradual. from 10 to 21 then to 42. Lets see if I even survive the 10 before I move on to the rest.


I had better start training now...

0 comments: