Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ben Affleck is the new Dark Knight!

Since the announcement Superman vs Batman, the highly anticipated sequel to 2013 Man Of Steel at Comic Con 2013. The biggest question of the year was who will play The Batman?

Names have been thrown around, from Josh Brolin to Ryan Gosling to of course the hot favorite Christian Bale. 3 days ago the biggest surprise was thrown at the fans. 

Ben Affleck is the new Batman.



The Internet started a major hate campaign against him. Even Lexus joined in, though Lexus should have probably researched before that Affleck has been spotted on numerous occasions filling up a Lexus. 



But when the late Heath Ledger was announced as Joker everyone was bashing him too. So here is what I think, I fully support Ben Affleck as Batman and I think under the good hands of Goyer, Snyder and Nolan the movie will be no less than an awesome movie.

I mean he was good as Daredevil, the movie suffered from bad script, but he was convincing as the Man Without Fear and I believe he will put on a good show as the World's Greatest Detective. He has the chin, the built and the eyes.

Mark my words, Affleck will not fail! I mean it can't be as bad as Green Lantern.


I know for sure that his good friend Kevin Smith will totally support him as the dark knight. Infact he predicted it with this comic reference way back in the 90s.




Since you are here, go check out what Vinyarb has to say about Affleck. 


0 comments: