Thursday, March 30, 2006

What gets me high

I just realised that the one single thing that makes me excited and high is the sound of music

not just any music. band music

where we have drums, guitar, bass kicking in at the same time into a song and when i am playing the drums.. yes that gets me high and has been like that for like wat? the past 13 -14 yrs?

one guitar or 2 guitar just wont make it for me. its the sound, band sound.. thats what it is ....

to quote a Hk band that has inspired me for 20 yrs
Not all sound can be music......

All that I am left with now, is emptiness, no full band to jam with... Thats why i feel empty..... I hope to recreate that feeling but I guess its all gone now, Its like a relationship, where the girl goes. its like an egg without the yolk, its like ...well you get the idea

0 comments: