Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hot Toys: Loki


I get excited everytime I lay my hands on a new Hot Toys product. This time round, fresh off the oven. I have with me from Asgard,  brother of Thor, half son of Odin, The God of Mischief himself...

LOKI!


Before the unboxing begins, it comes with The Avengers paper bag.

Loki, in all its plastic glory.
It comes with additional hands and the cuffs as well as 2 spears, 2 staffs, and the thingy that shuts him up.

Look at the eyes, the evil eyes. It charms you even when he can't talk.


Looks like a dress, but it is not. Its the cape.
You know what is the most challenging thing about this bloody figure? It took me about 10-15 minutes trying to get it right...


Yes the bloody helmet! Check out this youtube video on how to do it right without breaking it. Looks easy but really it is a bloody challenge.


I will let the rest of the pics tell the story of my unboxing.



Finally

KNEEL

Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel. 
Overall this is such a beautiful figure. It should retail around $350 when it is officially released, most of us got it early from pre-orders.

Now to unbox my Avengers Captain America and War Machine.

0 comments: