Saturday, May 11, 2013

Iron Man 3 MyStamp Collection

I got my hands on the MyStamp Iron Man 3 stamp collection. Now I am no stamp collector, but this set is pretty impressive. Good quality and interesting prints.



I couldn't wait to open my set.


Greeted with a brief description of MK1 and MK6 as well as the arc reactor in the middle


Comes with the clear foil packaged stamp set as well as one attached to the booklet called Hall of Armor.


One one side are the different suits and the other is War Machine/Iron Patriot.


Close up of the stamps.



If you are interested, you can get this at a price of $45.90 at any Post Offices in Singapore or online here.

I think I been talking too much about Iron Man... but I ain't complaining. I should be featuring the toys I have pretty soon.

0 comments: