Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon...Update

So when I first blogged about it. I signed up for the 10k one as it was my first time and I wasn't confident about it.

After last night on Twitter, where a bunch of them were talking about it. I changed my race to the 21k.

Talk about the power of peer pressure. Either I was overly confident or too suicidal. I do get an additional entitlement though.


  •     SSBR & AHM ARMY Singlet (applicable only to all SAF Active Servicemen & all NSmen)
  •     Exclusive Finisher Tee
  •     Event Tee (applicable only to SAFRA member*, SAF NSmen Family & Public)
  •     Personalised Race Bib & Timing Device
  •     Exclusive Finisher Medal
  •     Personalised E-Certificate
  •     Goodie Bag (sponsored items)
  •     Insurance Coverage
  •     Muscle Rub Down Service
  •     RunPix Performance Review

0 comments: